No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Cookies
I made these as a child with my best friend Gay Spiegel. They are still one of my favourite cookies!!
Write a review
- ¼ cup Unsalted Butter
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1¼ cups Rolled Oats (oatmeal flakes)
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Coconut
- In a medium saucepot, bring to a boil the butter, sugar, milk and cocoa powder.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the rolled oats and coconut to sauce pot and mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment.
- Cool until firm (about 20 to 30 minutes) and refrigerate or freeze.
Seasoned Solutions http://seasonedsolutions.ca/